Full Time Registered Nurse (Mon - Fri)
Auckland Radiation Oncology (ARO) is seeking a full time (Monday to Friday) registered nurse to join the Patient Care Team. Ideal for a nurse with a background in acute care and an interest or experience in cancer care.
Based in central Auckland, ARO is primarily an out-patient private practice providing radiation therapy cancer treatment. ARO has a solid sense of teamwork and interdisciplinary coordination. A patient centred approach with a strong service motive is essential in this environment.
- Providing information to patients
- Using clinical knowledge to contribute to continuity of care across the organisation.
- The position is full time, Monday to Friday, eight hour days.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience
- Mature and professional manner
- A background in cancer nursing especially radiation oncology would be an advantage, but those with an interest in cancer care who have an acute care clinical background will be considered.
ARO is a private radiation oncology facility on the site of Mercy Hospital in Central Auckland. Since opening in 2008, ARO has established an international reputation as being at the forefront of radiation therapy cancer treatment and providing the highest standards of clinical care.
How to Apply:
If you would like the opportunity to work in a positive, innovative and caring environment, please email your CV and cover letter to Denise Redwood: email@example.com
Ask us a question
Do you have something to ask that isn't answered here? You can either try our FAQs page, or send us your question below.