Staff Radiation Therapist
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A full scope Annual Practicing Certificate with the New Zealand MRTB or eligibility for same
- A solid track record as an RT with a minimum of one years’ experience
- Ability to achieve accuracy and maintain attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Sound organisational, time management and problem solving skills
Experience using Elekta Linear Accelerators and MOSAIQ patient information management system would be an advantage.
ARO is a private radiation oncology facility on the site of Mercy Hospital in Central Auckland. The centre has three Elekta Synergy and Agility Linear Accelerators and the very latest IGRT, VMAT and IMRT capability. ARO has a growing stereotactic radiation therapy programme and offers advanced treatments with planning based on the RayStation treatment planning system.
ARO is a great place to grow your career. In the ten years since opening ARO has established an international reputation as being at the forefront of radiation therapy cancer treatment and providing the highest standards of clinical care.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a positive, innovative and caring environment, please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will stay open until filled. A job description is available on request.
Ask us a question
Do you have something to ask that isn't answered here? You can either try our FAQs page, or send us your question below.